​Sir Edmund Hillary Academy


How to Share a Concern

 If a parent is concerned about anything to do with the education that we are providing at our school, they should, in the first instance, discuss the matter with their child’s class teacher. Most matters of concern can be dealt with in this way.  All teachers work very hard to ensure that each child is happy at school, and is making good progress; they always want to know if there is a problem so that they can take action before the problem seriously affects the child’s progress.


Further advice is available in the Complaints Policy and Procedure in the Key Policies Section of our Website.

 Complaints Policy LEADSEH Jan24.pdfDownload
Showing 1-1 of 1