The 'Curriculum' is everything that is 'taught and learned' within school, so you can understand that, after the children, it is the most precious thing about the school.
On these pages you will find the school’s:
- Curriculum Statement of Intent, including:
- Curricular Themes- what makes our Curriculum special
- Curriculum Delivery- how we engage our children in the process of learning
- Whole School Planning, including:
- the distribution of topics across the school and the main intent and purpose behind each term's focus.
- English at Sir Edmund Hillary Primary School
- Maths at Sir Edmund Hillary Primary School
- Long Term Subject Plans within each topic
- Curriculum Leadership and Management, including:
- National Curriculum Subject Area Statements