The 'Curriculum' is everything that is 'taught and learned' within school, so you can understand that, after the children, it is the most precious thing about the school.
On these pages you will find the school’s:
- Curriculum Statement of Intent, including:
- Curricular Themes- what makes our Curriculum special
- Whole School Planning, including:
- The distribution of learning across the school and the main intent and purpose behind each term's focus within each Cycle of learning.
- English at Sir Edmund Hillary Primary School
- Maths at Sir Edmund Hillary Primary School
- Curriculum Statements for each National Curriculum Subject and their links to the relevant aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum